A few notes:
- I cut the focaccia in half, lengthwise since there would have been too much bread if I hadn't.
- Use smaller tomatoes so they'll fit nicely on each tea sandwich.
- Instead of whole basil leaves, another option is to chop them into thin slices and sprinkle over tea sandwiches.
- Use a paper towel to get rid of any excess liquid from the buffalo mozzarella.
TEA SANDWICH: TOMATO, MOZZARELLA, & BASIL
Focaccia cut into rectangular pieces, then cut in half lengthwise
1. Lay a piece of mozzarella and fit to size of focaccia. Sprinkle salt on top.
2. Layer tomatoes and lightly drizzle olive oil and balsamic creme.
3. Top with basil leaf. Enjoy!
See All Tea Sandwiches