If you’ve ever been to Alice’s Tea Cup, you’ve probably seen their teapot drip catchers they have attached to every teapot. I think it’s a brilliant idea, especially for kids, since it not only catches any drips, but it also keeps the lid in place. There aren’t a lot of options out there and most are veering on tacky. Here’s a roundup of a few I was able to find online that weren’t totally an eyesore.
– Devotea has a few teapot drip catchers with butterfly, bird, teapot and teacups as decorative elements.
– Disposable catcher, also from Devotea.
– These lemon slices are bordering a bit on tacky, but does the job. There’s a ladybug one too.
– This butterfly drip catcher is a cute.
– An Etsy find, the flower comes in white, pink and black.
– This kitten one you can only buy in a set.
For an economical option, there’s also this set of three butterfly drip catchers.