Rich chocolate spread flavored with Earl Grey tea. It’s surprisingly easy to make and so good on a toasted baguette! If you love Earl Grey and chocolate, you’ll love this.
Spreadable Earl Grey Chocolate
Earl Grey and chocolate make for a delicious combination.
Rich chocolate ganache is infused with citrus and black tea flavors from Earl Grey tea to make a delicious and decadent spread.
It’s so easy to make and tastes great on a toasted baguette. Sprinkle on a little sea salt and it’s perfectly sweet and salty.
Earl Grey Chocolate Spread Tips
- If you don’t love Earl Grey, swap it out with hojicha tea, which also goes really well with chocolate.
- Don’t have a baguette? Spread it on a slice of toast.
- You can also use Earl Grey in tea sachets instead of loose tea.
What I Use to Make Spreadable Earl Grey Chocolate
How to Make Earl Grey Chocolate Spread
STEP 1: Simmer heavy cream.
In a saucepan, simmer heavy cream and take off heat as the cream starts to bubble along the edges of the pan.
STEP 2: Steep Earl Grey in heavy cream for 10 minutes. Remove tea leaves.
The Earl Grey infuses with the heavy cream first.
STEP 3: Stir in chocolate and butter.
While the heavy cream is still very warm, stir in the chocolate and butter until completely melted.
STEP 4: Let cool and serve.
And you’re done! Look how good it looks!
Pour the chocolate spread into a small bowl and let cool. Serve with a horizontally cut toasted baguette.
Generously spread or spoon the Earl Grey infused chocolate onto a baguette and sprinkle on some sea salt flakes.
Want Quick Visual Tea Guides?
Join my free email list to get my tea cheat sheets!
Earl Grey Chocolate Spread
- Simmer heavy cream.In a saucepan, simmer heavy cream and take off heat as the cream starts to bubble along the edges of the pan.
- Steep Earl Grey in heavy cream for 10 minutes. Remove tea.Put Earl Grey loose tea in tea filters or use Earl Grey tea sachets.
- Stir in chocolate and butter.While the heavy cream is still very warm, stir in the chocolate and butter until completely melted.
- Let cool and serve.Cool and slather chocolate spread a toasted baguette. Sprinkle on some sea salt flakes.