Simple Lavender Syrup
Make your drink a little sweeter with lavender flavored simple syrup.
- Recipe makes 1 cup (16 tablespoons) of lavender syrup.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of syrup for each cup.
- The more purple the lavender, the more purple in the simple syrup. Some syrups may have more of a beige color than purple but that's perfectly normal.
- Add lavender syrup in sparkling water to make lavender flavored soda.
- Pour syrup in steamed or warm milk to make an instant lavender tea latte.
- Make lavender flavored iced tea by adding syrup to iced tea.
- Add syrup to lavender tea to boost the lavender flavor.
Calories: 75 | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg