Starbucks Chai Latte Copycat
A recreation of the popular tea drink at Starbucks, with froth that's easily made at home.
- 2% milk is what Starbucks uses to make makes their chai latte but you can use any kind of milk you like, including oat or soy.
- Every company makes a different chai blend using different spices so if you want your chai latte to taste just like Starbucks, you'll need to use the Tazo chai concentrate.
- No need to add any sugar since the chai concentrate is sweetened.
- To customize your drink, add brown sugar syrup and swap the 2% milk with oat milk. Top it off with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam.
- If don't want the froth, you can skip the French press and just heat the milk and chai concentrate.
- Don’t overfill the French press. Since the chai latte will double in volume as air is pumped in, don't fill the French press more than halfway with the chai latte.
- A handheld milk frother can also be used to make froth, but the French press does a better job.