Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte
A fall favorite, this warm drink is made from scratch.
- When it comes to lattes, it's all about heating on simmer so make sure the heat is always on low. If the heat is too high, the milk may boil, which is what you don't want.
- In other tea latte recipes, I like to put loose tea right into the milk without a tea filter bag but for this recipe, it's easier to use chai tea bags.
- Use loose tea, tea sachets, or tea bags. Tea bags are the easiest to use since you don't need to strain the tea leaves and since there are so many flavors that goes into this drink, you don't need the highest quality chai.
- The easiest way to froth the drink is to put it into an electric milk frother.
- To froth in a French press, pour the drink into one, filling it halfway. Put the lid on and pump the plunger a few times until the drink doubles in volume. And done!
Calories: 230 | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 384mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 5064IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 293mg | Iron: 1mg