Simple Rose Syrup
Three ingredients are all you need to easily make this floral rose syrup at home.
- Recipe makes 1 cup (16 tablespoons) of rose syrup.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of syrup for each cup.
- Rose buds can be used instead of rose petals. Make sure to roughly chop the rose buds before adding it into the saucepan so that the water can easily get in between the tightly closed petals.
- Add rose syrup in sparkling water to make rose flavored soda.
- Pour syrup in steamed or warm milk to make an instant rose tea latte.
- Add rose syrup to iced tea.
- Add syrup to rose tea to give the tea an extra boost of rose flavor.
Calories: 75 | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg