Hey! I’m Jee and welcome to my blog. As you can guess, I really like tea. Afternoon tea, tea and food pairings, tea tastings… I think you get where this is going.
- I’m a certified Tea Sommelier.
- I was quoted in the NY Times about afternoon tea!
- I drink as much coffee as I drink tea.
- Check out my coffee blog: CoffeeAtThree.com
About Oh, How Civilized
Oh, How Civilized is all about afternoon tea, delicious tea based recipes, and basically making tea accessible.
Tea shouldn’t be intimidating and I definitely don’t think you need to choose between coffee or tea. (I drink as much coffee as I do tea.)
- My goal is to make easy, delicious tea recipes.
- Provide honest afternoon tea reviews.
- Each recipe is tested multiple times until I’m completely happy with it.
- The name, Oh, How Civilized came from me uttering those exact words (in a terrible, terrible British accent) each and every time I went for afternoon tea.
Top Blog Posts
- Complete List of Afternoon Tea in New York City
- Quick & Easy Ginger Tea from Scratch
- Homemade Chai from Scratch
- Decadent Milk Tea with Brown Sugar
- How to Make Tea Properly
- How to Make the Best Bubble Tea (Boba Tea)
- 24 Delicious Tea Sandwiches for Tea Parties
- London Fog Latte (Earl Grey Tea Latte)
- How to Make the Best Iced Tea (Cold Brew it!)
- How to Make the Perfect Matcha Latte
Where to Find Me
I would love to hear from you! If you have questions or just want to say hello, send me an email: [email protected]
Oh, How Civilized is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.