Refreshing London Fog Frappuccino made with Earl Grey tea and topped with a decadent whipped cream topping. This frozen drink will cool you down in seconds!
London Fog frappuccino
- A London Fog drink is a sweetened Earl Grey tea latte with vanilla extract.
- London Fog frappuccino is a frozen blended Earl Grey tea latte.
- Earl Grey is a flavored black tea with citrus notes from the bergamot fruit.
- So easy to make — just steep tea then blend!
- The perfect summer drink for anyone that loves Earl Grey.
3 Shortcuts to make it easy
- Earl Grey Tea Sachets
No need to mess around with loose tea with this recipe. Easy cleanup and no need for a tea strainer.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
This one ingredient turns an Earl Grey to a sweetened latte. It replaces having to add sugar and milk.
- Handheld Milk Frother
Make whipped cream toppings for drinks in literally seconds. Super easy to use and clean up.
London Fog Frappuccino Ingredients
- Earl Grey tea sachets or tea bags
- Filtered water
Use filtered water to make ice and for making tea. Better tasting water makes for a better tasting frappuccino.
- Sweetened condensed milk
No need for milk or sugar in this recipe — this one ingredient replaces both.
Smaller ice cubes makes it easier to blend quicker.
- Heavy cream
To make the whipped cream topping.
How to Make London Fog Frappuccinos
- Make tea
- Make whipped cream topping
- Assemble drink
1: Make tea
On the stovetop, bring water to a simmer then turn off heat. If using an electric kettle with a temperature setting, set it to 190°F.
Use filtered water whenever possible.
Steep tea for 5 minutes then discard tea sachets.
Tea Sommelier’s Tip: No need to use high quality loose tea when making frappuccinos since the tea will be used with other ingredients. Stick with tea sachets and tea bags.
2: Make whipped cream topping
Whip heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk in a tall container (a shallow one will make a mess) using a handheld milk frother.
In seconds, the cream will double in volume and it’s done!
Blend ice, tea, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. A blender tamper is super helpful in getting the drink perfectly smooth.
4: Assemble drink
The frozen blended London Fog drink goes into two cups. Spoon on the whipped cream topping.
Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
London Fog Frappuccino Tips
- Use filtered water to make both the tea and ice cubes. A better tasting tea comes from better tasting water.
- Always use a blender tamper when making frappuccinos. The texture comes out super smooth.
- Use London Fog tea if you want to skip adding the vanilla extract and want a slight lavender flavor. (Which is how I make my usual London Fog drink.)
Questions You May Have
Replace with 2 tablespoons of loose Earl Grey tea.
Yes, there’s black tea in Earl Grey, which contains caffeine.
Instead of steeping tea for longer, use more tea sachets or tea bags. Steeping it for longer will just make the tea taste bitter. Use an extra tea bag or sachet to the recipe if you want a stronger Earl Grey flavor.
- Easy Frappuccino Recipes
- Easy London Fog Drink
- Delicious Earl Grey Recipes
- Quick & Easy Matcha Frappuccino
- Mocha Frappuccino
London Fog Frappuccino
Frozen Earl Grey Latte
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- Boil water.An electric kettle with a temperature setting is great for boiling water quick. Set the water temperature to 190°F. If you’re boiling water on the stovetop, turn off the heat as soon as it starts to simmer.
- Steep tea for 5 minutes.Steep Earl Grey tea sachets in hot water for 5 minutes. Discard tea sachets.
MAKE WHIPPED CREAM
- Whip together heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.Combine heavy cream and 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk in a tall container and whip until it doubles in volume using a handheld milk frother. Set aside.
- Blend tea, ice, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Use the blender tamper tool since it’ll make your frappuccino smoother.
- Pour frozen London Fog into two cups.
- Top with whipped cream.Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
Free Tea Brew Cheat sheets
Join my free email list to download these instantly!