Best Iced Tea Makers
Making iced tea at home is easy but sometimes can be a little messy. Here are my picks for the best iced tea makers to make refreshing cold brew iced tea at home, fuss-free.
Iced Tea Makers
An iced tea maker comes in super handy when making cold brewed iced tea. It’s basically a pitcher that comes with an infuser, making cold brewing mess-free.
Water goes into the pitcher and loose tea goes into the infuser. Once cold brewed, the infuser comes right out of the pitcher, without having to use a separate strainer.
NOTE: Cold brew coffee makers are the same thing as cold brew iced tea makers.
What to Look for When Buying an Iced Tea Maker
- GLASS or BPA-Free plastic
Glass is preferable but if you’re accident prone like me, BPA-free clear plastic is a good option.
- Big and sturdy infuser
The bigger the infuser, the better your tea will taste since it will allow more room for the tea to unfurl and release flavor. Stainless steel infusers are best since they’ll last the longest and are the easiest to clean, but mesh works well too.
- Easy to clean
Wide pitcher openings make it easier to clean as do infusers and strainers can be removed.
I prefer tall, straight iced tea makers since it makes it much easier to fit inside the refrigerator door.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
My Pick for Best Iced Tea Maker:
Other Recommended Iced Tea Makers:
Iced Tea Maker Tips
- Use the best tasting water to make the best tasting tea by using filtered water.
- If you want to have a constant rotation of cold brews in the refrigerator all summer, get two of the same iced tea makers.
- Iced tea makers can make fruit-infused water. Put fruit in the strainer and fill the pitcher with water.
- Iced tea makers can also make fruit-infused tea! Put fruit and tea in the strainer and fill the pitcher with water.
- Use loose tea instead of tea bags to make a more flavorful iced tea.