A delicious pink drink made with fresh strawberries, dried rose petals, hibiscus, and green tea. A pretty and tasty frozen treat to cool off in the summer.
Frozen Pink Tea Latte
- A combination of fruity and floral flavors make up this frozen pink drink. It’s a pink frappuccino!
- Made with fresh strawberries and green tea.
- Cafe-quality drink made at home.
- Perfectly sweet and ice cold.
- Pink color comes from a combination of strawberries, rose buds, and hibiscus mixed with cream.
Frozen Pink Drink Ingredients
- Fresh strawberries
- Edible dried rose buds
- Hibiscus tea bags
Make sure it’s just hibiscus and doesn’t include any other ingredients.
- Green tea
- Heavy cream
- Ice cubes
How to Make Frozen Pink Drinks
1. MAKE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
Lightly whisk heavy cream and sugar using a handheld milk frother. Froth until the cream starts to thicken. Set aside in the refrigerator.
2. MAKE FROZEN PINK LATTE
Dice strawberries and blend with water.
Heat strawberry puree, sugar, cut rose buds, green tea, and hibiscus tea bag on the stovetop.
Tea Sommelier’s Tip: Cut rose buds in half so it’s easier to infuse.
Strain solids using a mesh strainer. This part takes a while since you’ll need to dump out the solids once it fills up the strainer. Discard the solids.
Blend strawberry syrup, ice, and heavy cream until smooth.
4. ASSEMBLE DRINK
Pour frozen pink drink into two cups. Top with whipped cream and garnish with rose petals.
Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
FROZEN PINK TEA LATTE TIPS
- The drink can be made caffeine-free by taking out the green tea from the recipe.
- Use a blender tamper to make the drink smooth. Make sure to get the tamper that fits your blender.
- If you want to skip making the strawberry puree from scratch, you can buy it premade.
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
In basic terms, a tea latte is “milk tea.” Blend a tea latte with a ton of ice to make it a frozen tea latte.
Yes. Green tea is in this pink drink which has caffeine.
Yes, but make sure your blender can handle ice.
Whipped cream can be made ahead of time (1-2 days) and kept in the refrigerator.
- Quick & Easy Matcha Frappuccino
- Delicious Thai Tea Frappuccino
- Hojicha Caramel Frappuccino
- Coffee Frappuccino
- Easy Frappuccino Recipes
Free Tea Cheat Sheets
Join my email list and get instant access to all my cheat sheets!
Frozen Pink Tea Latte
Frozen Pink Latte
MAKE WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- Lightly whisk heavy cream and sugar.Whip together heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form using a handheld milk frother. Set aside in the refrigerator.
MAKE FROZEN PINK LATTE
- Puree diced strawberries and water.Dice strawberries and puree in a blender with 1.5 cups of water.
- Heat strawberry puree with sugar and water.Pour puree and 1/2 cup sugar into a saucepan. Bring to a boil then lower heat to simmer.
- Infuse rose buds, green tea, and hibiscus in strawberry syrup for 5 minutes.Cut rose buds in half. Add cut rose buds, green tea, and hibiscus tea bags into the strawberry syrup. Let it simmer then turn off heat and let cool.
- Strain solids using a mesh strainer.Strain out solids and discard. Cool down the syrup then place in refrigerator to chill.
- Blend strawberry syrup, ice, and heavy cream.In a blender, combine the infused strawberry syrup, ice, and heavy cream. Blend until smooth.
- Pour frozen pink drink into two cups.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with rose petals.Serve with a straw and drink immediately.
- The smoothest frozen drinks are made using a blender tamper tool — it makes a difference!