Tomato, Mozzarella, & Basil Tea Sandwich
A few notes:
– I cut the focaccia in half, lengthwise since there would have been too much bread if I hadn’t.
– Use smaller tomatoes so they’ll fit nicely on each tea sandwich.
– Instead of whole basil leaves, another option is to chop them into thin slices and sprinkle over tea sandwiches.
– Use a paper towel to get rid of any excess liquid from the buffalo mozzarella.
TEA SANDWICH: TOMATO, MOZZARELLA, & BASIL
Focaccia cut into rectangular pieces, then cut in half lengthwise
1. Lay a piece of mozzarella and fit to size of focaccia. Sprinkle salt on top.
2. Layer tomatoes and lightly drizzle olive oil and balsamic creme.
3. Top with basil leaf. Enjoy!